Did you ever have a dream of owning a business? My wife and I did, and we thought our dream was going to come true a few years ago. We were going to purchase a ten-year-old kindergarten school, and it offered us everything we always wanted: freedom, financial independence, and a chance to work with children (my wife is a former kindergarten teacher).
We were perfect candidates to get financing for the deal. For starters, we had a great credit profile and the required 20% down payment for an SBA Loan.
However, things quickly turned sour due to the poor communication and inexperience of the people at the bank who were handling our loan application. Even though we spent lots of time and effort to pull together all our documents on short notice, it wasn’t enough — the bank kept asking for more personal information and financial data from the seller.
After months of requests for more information, and constant back and forth communication, we still had no decision on our SBA loan. Finally, the seller lost patience and turned us down in favor of a buyer who offered less money, but in a cash transaction.
My wife and I were heartbroken and angry, because we lost our dream through no fault of our own.
I took this painful experience to heart, and decided to learn more about funding options for entrepreneurs and business owners. I studied hard and earned several certifications in the lending field, and now I can happily say that I have helped fund more than $9 million in the past two years as an independent business loan broker. Because of that experience, I can offer my clients full confidence that in me they will have a trusted advisor, one who can help them find the RIGHT loan for their business.
Contact us today to find out if we can help you get funding for your new or existing business. Don’t worry if you’re not ready yet to apply for funding – I’ll understand completely if you are just evaluating your options. All I want to do is give you the best chance to find the RIGHT loan for you before it’s too late and your loan application gets prolonged or denied due to the incompetence of bankers, or because you applied for the wrong funding option or at the wrong lender.
Because you deserve the chance to find the RIGHT funding option regardless of how old is your business or if you don’t have a perfect credit history.
About The Founder
JC Ceballos has specialized in creative financing for small business since February 2013. In addition to specializing in unsecured lines of credit, accounts receivable and purchase order funding, JC has extensive experience in obtaining other non-bank business loans.
As an independent commercial capital consultant. JC Ceballos has developed many productive working relationships with alternative financing lenders across the U.S. who specialize in different type of loans, credit profiles and industries including:
- A financing company who has the best reputation in the industry in assisting start-ups in acquiring business credit by obtaining business credit cards and lines of credit
- Lenders offering purchase order funding for start-ups, high growth companies, and multimillion dollar transactions
- A factor that welcomes start-ups and has no minimum amount requirement
- A very flexible asset-based lender that specializes in family own businesses that have been turned down by banks
- A private lender specializing in equipment leasing for small companies with bad credit or without financials
- A finance group who specializes in 10-year term business loans with low APR
- A lender specializing in loans for medical professionals with fair or bad credit
- A private money lender only focusing on using beach houses as collateral
- Lenders who love working Hispanic own business and have personnel fluent in Spanish
- A financing company offering plastic surgery financing to patients and bad credit dental financing
- And many more examples
JC Ceballos brings over 10 years of professional experience in finance. JC holds an MBA in Finance from EGADE Business School, is a Certified FICO Professional and Commercial Capital Consultant.
Bravo Financial is a service provider located in Chula Vista, California. We work with funding sources in California and nationwide.